The middlesex cambridge ma
Until June 2000, the subdivisions were called Houses: Pilot, Fundamental, House A, Academy, Leadership, and the Rindge School of Technical Arts or RSTA.
In 1990, RSTA became a "house" within the main CRLS school.
Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Cambridge with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.
(Girls, however, did not usually attend public schools until 1789, when Boston voted that "children of both sexes" should be taught in the reading and writing schools of their newly reorganized system.) In 1648, Cambridge set up a public grammar school, Master Elijah Corlett's "lattin schoole," making Cambridge the fifth town (after Boston, Charlestown, Dorchester, and Salem) in the Massachusetts Bay Colony to do so.
Corlett's schoolhouse came into the possession of Old Cambridge in 1660, and over the next century was succeeded by several new buildings.
In 1892, the English High School moved into a commodious new building on Broadway; Rindge had presented the land to Cambridge at a cost of 0,000.
The EHS's old building at Broadway and Fayette was remodeled, and the Latin School moved in.By 1896, the Latin School had grown so quickly that plans were underway for another new building (cost approx.